Wednesday, November 18, 2009

About me

My name is Joe Blow, and I am the author of this blog. I am 16. I live in a tiny town in the middle of this country called “Australia” (you probably haven’t heard of the place). I have a genius IQ (according to ZOO Magazine’s comprehensive neuroscience section), but I’m not a member of MENSA. I suspect that’s because I haven’t applied.

I ask that you don’t let my young age turn you off from my intellectual opinion on a (hopefully) wide range of topics that concerns the people of today (and tomorrow). I greatly encourage you to also provide your opinion via comments, as long as you remain on topic with the issue at hand.

One last thing: I Joe Blow, and all your cents are belong to me.
Sorry, I had to do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My 95 Cents © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness