Wednesday, November 18, 2009

About me, the Calamitous Author of this Blog

(First up I’d like to say that yes, I got the word Calamitous from a thesaurus – nothin wrong with that, is there?)

My name is Joe Blow, and I am the author of this blog. I am 16. I live in a tiny town in the middle of this country called “Australia” (you probably haven’t heard of the place). I have a genius IQ (according to ZOO Magazine’s comprehensive neuroscience section), but I’m not a member of MENSA. I suspect that’s because I haven’t applied.

I ask that you don’t let my young age turn you off from my intellectual insight on a (hopefully) wide range of topics that concerns the people of today (and tomorrow). I greatly encourage you to also provide your opinion via comments, as long as you remain on topic with the issue at hand.

This Blog is a place for me to express my opinion on several issues that effect the world today, headline news and ongoing issues alike. If you have something to say about the blog, or want to know my opinion on something, feel free to post a comment or email me at wouldnt-u-like-2-kno@hotmail.com.

One last thing: I are Joe Blow, and all your cents are belong to me.
Sorry, I had to do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My 95 Cents © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness